Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Biscuit Bubble Ring
- 12 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Hungry Jack biscuits, cut in fourths
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Combine the first four ingredients and toss with biscuit pieces. Put into a greased, fluted tube pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 5, 2001.