Biscuit Bubble Ring
- 12 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Hungry Jack biscuits, cut in fourths
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Combine the first four ingredients and toss with biscuit pieces. Put into a greased,
fluted tube pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 5, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.