- 18 to 20 frozen rolls
- 1/2 small box instant butterscotch pudding, dry
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Nuts and raisins
- Put rolls into greased Bundt pan.
- Pour other ingredients, in order, over the
rolls; cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 8 hours or overnight for breakfast
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Turn upside down on plate. The syrup will run all over the rolls.
- Pull them apart and eat.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.