Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- 18 to 20 frozen rolls
- 1/2 small box instant butterscotch pudding, dry
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Nuts and raisins
- Put rolls into greased Bundt pan.
- Pour other ingredients, in order, over the rolls; cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 8 hours or overnight for breakfast rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Turn upside down on plate. The syrup will run all over the rolls.
- Pull them apart and eat.