Cheesy Pull-Apart Party Sticks
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated soft breadsticks
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) shredded cheese such as Mozzarella, Provolone and Smoked Gouda
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or oregano
- About 2 cups warmed ready prepared marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove breadsticks from can. Arrange breadsticks in a single layer lengthwise on a parchment paper- lined baking sheet. Do not separate breadsticks. You should have a rectangle about 13 inches long and 6 inches wide.
- Sprinkle cheese and basil or oregano down center of dough leaving a border of about 1/2-inch.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a board or platter. Let cool for 3 to 4 minutes.
- To serve, pull apart breadsticks.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Servings: 12 | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 13 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: American Dairy Association