Microwave Denver Scramble Slider
Microwave Denver Scramble Slider. This quick egg scramble sandwich is made fast in the microwave for a great on-the-go
breakfast, lunch or snack.
- 2 tablespoons chopped red OR green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 thin slice deli ham, chopped (1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 slider-size bun OR whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- Ketchup (optional)
- Place pepper and onion in 8-ounce microwave-safe ramekin or custard cup. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir.
- Add egg, ham and water; beat until blended.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir.
- Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bun with ketchup, if desired.
Yield: 1 serving | Prep: 3 min | Cook: 2 min
Don’t overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
American Egg Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.