Seven-Layer Ice Cream Cake
- 1 small box (1-layer size) white cake mix
- Chocolate ice cream
- Butter brickle ice cream
- Strawberry ice cream
- Bake a 9-inch square cake.
- When cold, cut cake in half, making two rectangles. Split each half into
two layers. Spread one layer with chocolate ice cream, one with butter brickle
ice cream, and one with strawberry ice cream. Put one layer on top of the other,
with a cake layer on top; pressing into shape.
- Wrap and freeze.
- Before serving, let thaw in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Slice and serve with chocolate sauce or thawed frozen strawberries.