Banana Nut Bread
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and mashed
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Put cream cheese and eggs into small mixer bowl and blend at low speed until
- Add mashed bananas and mix well.
- Put half the dry cake mix into a large bowl; add banana mixture and beat
- Add remaining cake mix and nuts; mix just until blended.
- Divide batter evenly between the pans.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center
comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes in the pans.
- Remove from pans and cool on rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Bread Recipes