Butter Pecan Banana Bread
This can be made into muffins or 2 loaves. It makes approximately 2 dozen medium
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
- 2-3 medium bananas mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix all ingredients until well moistened. You can add 1/2 cup chopped nuts
at this time if you like.
- Pour into muffin liners or loaf pans that have been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until tested done, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Bread Recipes