Cinnamon Nut Bread
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow pudding cake mix
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, but add the almond and
- Mix together the sugar, cinnamon and nuts.
- Pour half of cake mix into prepared loaf pans.
- Sprinkle some of the sugar, cinnamon and nut mixture on top; then pour on
the remaining cake mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon, sugar and nut mix on top of cake.
- Swirl through the cake mix with a knife.
- Bake according to package directions.