- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 6 teaspoons amaretto
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9- or 10-inch Bundt
- Combine cake mix, eggs, dry pudding, water, oil, almond extract and the
amaretto and blend together well.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and, while it is still warm, poke holes in the bottom
and pour the Amaretto Icing into the holes and over the bottom of the cake.
- Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours before removing from the pan.
- Amaretto Icing: Sift confectioners' sugar and combine it with the amaretto.
Blend until smooth. You can add more amaretto as needed for consistency.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes