This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 6 teaspoons amaretto
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9- or 10-inch Bundt
- Combine cake mix, eggs, dry pudding, water, oil, almond extract and the
amaretto and blend together well.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and, while it is still warm, poke holes in the bottom
and pour the Amaretto Icing into the holes and over the bottom of the cake.
- Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours before removing from the pan.
- Amaretto Icing: Sift confectioners' sugar and combine it with the amaretto.
Blend until smooth. You can add more amaretto as needed for consistency.