This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cherry Mallow Cake
You'll love the simplicity of this cake - the marshmallows melt and rise
to the top for a ready-made glaze.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking
pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place marshmallows evenly in the bottom of the
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour batter over marshmallows.
- Spoon cherry filling evenly over cake batter.
- Bake for oven 45 to 50 minutes. The top of the cake will be bubbly and the marshmallows
will be sticky on top of the cake.
- Let cool in the pan, then cut into squares.
Yield: 15 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Cherry Marketing Institute