Red Zinger Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons raspberry Jell-O powder
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 jar raspberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup coconut
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Stir in the raspberry Jell-O powder.
- Bake according to directions on cake box.
- Remove cake from oven and immediately poke holes all over the cake with
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk all over the top; spread raspberry preserves
over the top, and let the cake cool completely.
- Top with Cool Whip, then sprinkle with coconut.