Recipes Made with Cake Mixes
Cake Batter Fudge
- 2 cups cake mix (any flavor desired)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons colored sprinkles (optional)
- Have ready a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Stir cake mix and confectioners' sugar in microwave safe bowl.
- Add butter and milk to bowl, but do not stir.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add sprinkles, if desired.
- Spread in prepared pan. Refrigerate for one hour to set.
- Cut and serve.