- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Combine cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons butter in large bowl. Beat at
low speed of electric mixer until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping.
- Blend remaining crumb mixture with egg. Press into greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Combine reserved crumb mixture, 1/4 cup oats, 2 tablespoons butter, nuts, brown
sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Spread crust with pie filling.
- Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until crumbs are golden.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into wedges.