Grasshopper Pound Cake
- 1 (10.75 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 3 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- Cool Whip, thawed
- Semisweet chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Leave the pound cake in its pan. Make some slits in the cake, going all the way
down to the bottom.
- Sprinkle the two liqueurs all over the top. Let set several
hours to soak.
- Before serving, slice the cake into serving pieces.
- Top each with whipped cream
and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate any leftover cake.