La Lechera Apple Raisin Cake
This Apple Raisin Cake is sweet, tasty and easy-to-make. Top with vanilla ice
cream to add an extra flair.
- 6 apples, cored and sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine apples, nuts, granulated sugar, raisins and cinnamon in large bowl.
Pour into prepared baking dish; set aside.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, flour, butter, eggs and baking powder in
blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour batter over apple mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out
- Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar and with a scoop of vanilla ice
Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 35 min | Servings: 16
This fragrant cake is also wonderful drizzled with Abuelita syrup.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestle and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes