Lemon Icebox Cake
If you like lemon, this is the one for you.
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup FRESH lemon juice
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Bake the cake in 2 layers as directed on package.
- When cake is cool, slice each layer in half horizontally making 4 layers.
- In a medium bowl combine the 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk with the
FRESH LEMON JUICE. Reserve half of the mixture and set aside.
- Use half of lemon milk mixture to put between layers.
- With the reserved mixture, gently fold in the Cool Whip and frost the entire cake.
- Chill overnight before serving.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Byron Tindle, Bessemer, Alabama.