Luscious Blueberry Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, divided
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups fresh blueberries (do not thaw frozen blueberries)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add 2 eggs, one at a time.
- Mix flour and baking powder; add to butter/sugar mixture. Add vanilla extract.
- Spread 1/2 of the dough into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Lightly mix the blueberries
with 1/2 cup sugar. Spread over bottom layer of dough.
- To the remaining dough, add 1 egg and mix well. Spread dough over blueberries.
- Make the topping by combining 1 beaten egg with the 1/4 cup sugar and the
chopped walnuts. Spread over dough.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool on wire rack before serving.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes