Mama's Never Fail Chocolate Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sour milk
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add cocoa to boiling water.
- Add all other ingredients together in a bowl
then add cocoa mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
- Top with your favorite chocolate frosting.
Posted by Annet222 at Recipe Goldmine May 22, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes