Mandarin Orange Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Cake: Combine all ingredients together in large bowl, beat 3 minutes.
- Put into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Topping: Mix together in saucepan. Bring to boil. Boil 2 minutes.
- Pour over hot cake.
Posted by Pats Cookin at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes