Mandarin Orange Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Cake: Combine all ingredients together in large bowl, beat 3 minutes.
- Put into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Topping: Mix together in saucepan. Bring to boil. Boil 2 minutes.
- Pour over hot cake.
Posted by Pats Cookin at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.