Microwave Raspberry Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Cream butter and sugar in large bowl. Mix in preserves. Blend well.
- Add sour cream and eggs. Beat well.
- Blend together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add gradually to first
mixture, beating well.
- Pour batter into greased 8-inch square microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave on full power for 4 to 5 minutes or until top springs back when
pressed with finger.
- Cool. Frost with Raspberry Frosting.
- Raspberry Frosting: Combine 1 cup confectioners' sugar and the remaining
ingredients. Blend well.
- Add remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar and stir until smooth.
- Spread on cake.