Miracle Whip Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- Dash of salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 11 x 7-inch glass baking pan.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Gradually add liquid ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes