- 1 cup water
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- La Creme whipped topping
- Smucker's chocolate fudge topping
- Mix water and margarine over heat. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add flour and blend.
- Add eggs one at a time, blending after each addition.
- Spread on a greased cookie or jellyroll pan and bake at 400 degrees F for
- Let cake cool completely.
- Mix pudding with milk and cream cheese. Spread over crust.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Drizzle fudge over topping and refrigerate.