- 1 box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Line Dutch oven with aluminum foil.
- Empty dry corn bread and cake mix into Dutch
- Add the ingredients listed on mix box (water, eggs, etc.).
- Cook for approximately
40 minutes. Test with fork or press down on top of bread to see if bread is done.
- Lift the bread out of oven and cut up.
This cornbread goes great with chili!
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.