This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Dutch Oven Bacon Cheese Pull Aparts
Sprinkled with melted cheese, these buttery warm rolls are a delicious way to
begin an adventurous new day!
- 14 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 8 pieces cooked bacon, broken into small pieces
- Cut each roll in half. Pour butter into a 12-inch Dutch oven.
- Roll cut rolls in butter until coated and arrange in Dutch oven.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Cover with lid and let rise until double.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 min | Bake Time: 20-25 min
Dutch Oven Temperature Control using Briquets: 350 degrees F in a 12-inch Dutch
oven, oven top 16, oven bottom 8.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com