Roasted Garlic Jam
- 2 garlic bulbs
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stick butter
- Italian bread
- Olive oil
- Wrap each garlic bulb with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a square of foil.
- Cook in the coals over very low heat for 30 minutes.
- While garlic is roasting, mix stick of butter with 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- Toast slices of Italian bread on open grill.
- When the garlic bulbs are ready,
they will be soft. Just use a small fork to dip in and take each section.
- Butter toast with the butter mixture, then spread with the roasted garlic jam.