- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed fine
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Remove top from water and stir in sugar and syrup.
- Blend in bourbon.
- Combine wafers, nuts and chocolate mixture.
- Form into balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.