- 3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 75)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Granulated or confectioners' sugar
- Mix crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, pecans and cocoa in large
- Stir in bourbon and corn syrup.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in granulated or confectioners' sugar.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate several days before serving.
Yield: about 60 candies
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.