Bourbon Fruit Balls
- 1 (9 ounce) package None Such Condensed Mincemeat, finely
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 56 cookies)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon or rum
- 3 tablespoons light
- 2 tablespoons water
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except additional confectioners'
sugar until well blended.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Dip hands in confectioners' sugar; shape mixture into 1-inch ball. (Re-chill
if mixture become too soft.)
- Roll in additional confectioners' sugar.
- Place on wax paper-lined baking sheets; chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
- Re-roll in confectioners' sugar before serving if desired.
These candies taste best after they have been stored for 24 hours. They can be
made ahead and stored in refrigerator for several weeks.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.