- 42 maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups coconut, finely shredded or grated
- Dry the cherries on a paper towel.
- Cream the butter and gradually mix in the confectioners' sugar and orange
- Add coconut and mix well. This mixture will be soft.
- Roll a small portion of the coconut mixture evenly around each cherry and
then roll in Graham cracker crumbs.
- Place on wax paper and keep cool.