Cherry Rum Balls
- 2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (40 to 50)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red candied cherries
- 1/4 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- In medium bowl, combine crushed wafers , 1 cup confectioners' sugar,
cherries and pecans.
- Add rum, syrup and butter. Blend well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in the 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar.
- Cover tightly; let sit 24 hours for flavors to blend.
Makes 3 dozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.