Chocolate Chip Eggnog Balls
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon Amaretto
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in spices, evaporated milk, Amaretto and chocolate chips.
- Pinch of walnut-size pieces of dough and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in almonds, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.