Chocolate Coated Orange Balls
Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce package Nilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 pound butter (no substitutes)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 pounds milk chocolate, melted
- In a large bowl, combine everything but the chocolate. Mix well, shape into 1 inch balls and allow to dry for 1 hour.
- Place chips in top of double boiler or microwave. Stir frequently over medium heat until melted.
- Dip balls into chocolate and place into decorative paper cups to harden.