Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 to 3 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
- In a medium bowl mix together sugar, butter, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
Dough will be loose.
- Form 1- to 2-inch balls from the dough.
- Dip balls into chocolate with either a wooden pick or a fork.
- Set on wax paper and cool.
Makes about 3 dozen.
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 10/7/2001 6:31 pm.