Chocolate Rum Balls
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon rum flavoring
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- In a large 3-quart saucepan, mix the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed
milk. Cook over low heat until the chocolate chips melt. Stir frequently.
- Add the rum flavoring. Stir to blend the flavors. Cover pot; let cool.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours until the mix is firm.
- Shape into small balls, using a teaspoon as a measure.
- Roll the balls in the cocoa until coated.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.