- 1 1/2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces flaked coconut
- 3 (6 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 bar paraffin
- Mix confectioners' sugar, nuts, sweetened condensed milk and coconut in a large bowl. The mixture will be dry.
- Pat into a flat pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into small balls.
- Return to refrigerator.
- Melt chocolate chips and paraffin.
- Dip balls into chocolate.