Coconut Rum Balls
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 teaspoons rum flavoring
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered cocoa
- 1/4 cup good rum
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 can coconut
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Mix together vanilla wafers, confectioners' sugar, nuts and cocoa.
- Add corn syrup, rum and rum flavoring.
- Mix well with hands and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
- If mixture feels a little dry, add more rum, a little at a time.