Coffee Fudge Balls
- 1 package (8 squares) Baker's Semisweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Microwave chocolate, milk and coffee in a 2 quart microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla extract and nuts.
- Spread in an 8 inch square pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in ground coffee, cookie crumbs or chopped nuts.
- Store in the refrigerator.