Cream Cheese Brandy Cherry Balls
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Brandy
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Marinate cherries at least 4 hours or overnight in brandy.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and add cream cheese.
- Stir in cherries, marshmallows and walnuts and refrigerate until cold enough
to roll into balls.
- Roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate - the longer the better as the flavors will intensify.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.