Cream Cheese Brandy Cherry Balls
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Brandy
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Marinate cherries at least 4 hours or overnight in brandy.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and add cream cheese.
- Stir in cherries, marshmallows and walnuts and refrigerate until cold enough to roll into balls.
- Roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate - the longer the better as the flavors will intensify.