Creme de Menthe Balls
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- 1/3 cup creme de menthe*
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 cup grated chocolate
- In bowl, mix together all ingredients except chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After refrigeration, scoop out dough by the half tablespoon.
- Roll into 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll balls in grated chocolate.
Yield: about 30 balls
* Creme de Menthe Balls can be made without the liqueur. Instead, substitute
mint or creme de menthe coffee syrup.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.