Date Nut Balls
Yield: about 6 dozen date balls
- 1 pound chopped walnuts
- 1 pound chopped dates
- 1 pound shredded coconut
- 1 pound chopped marshmallows
- 1 pound Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- Mix all ingredients (except confectioners' sugar) together.
- Roll into balls.
- Dip into confectioners' sugar.
- Place date nut balls in a large airtight container in layers between sheets of foil or wax paper.
May be stored in refrigerator for several days or frozen for later use.