Date Nut Balls
- 1 pound chopped walnuts
- 1 pound chopped dates
- 1 pound shredded coconut
- 1 pound chopped marshmallows
- 1 pound Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cans Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- Mix all ingredients (except confectioners' sugar) together.
- Roll into balls.
- Dip into confectioners' sugar.
- Place date nut balls in a large airtight container in layers between sheets
of foil or wax paper.
Yield: about 6 dozen date balls
May be stored in refrigerator for several days or frozen for later use.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.