Double Delight Bourbon Balls
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 7 ounces chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped candied red cherries
- Granulated sugar
- Gently melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in corn syrup and bourbon; cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix wafers, nuts, confectioners' sugar and
- Add the chocolate mixture and stir to blend.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Shape into 1-inch balls with fingers.
- Roll in granulated sugar, then refrigerate, covered, until ready to use
or pack for gift giving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Ball Recipes