Fruit Peanut Balls
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soft butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed cereal flakes (corn, rice, wheat, etc.)
- Beat together peanut butter, butter and honey.
- Stir in sugar, fruit and peanuts.
- Press mixture together and shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll balls in crushed cereal.
Yield: about 1 1/2 dozen balls
Posted by tgraddy at Recipe Goldmine May 21, 2001.