Almond Joy Fudge Brownies
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package miniature Almond Joy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Prepare mix according to brownie package directions, except only use 3 tablespoon
of vegetable oil. Pour into prepared pan. Pour and spread sweetened condensed milk
over the top. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars and toasted almonds.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes.
Let cool completely before cutting into 2 dozen bars.