This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Almond Joy Fudge
- 2 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 pieces) mini Almond Joy candy bars, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with enough wax paper to overhang 2
sides by 2 inches.
- In pot, combine chips and milk over medium heat cook, stirring constantly, until
mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract. Cool 1
- Stir in candy bars. Spread mixture evenly in pan. Refrigerate until firm, at
least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan. Peel off paper, then cut into squares.
Makes 36 pieces.