Alpine Bar Brownies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Nestle Alpine white candy bar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 11 1/2 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add remaining dry ingredients.
- Cut candy bar into morsel size pieces (some larger) and add to mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan, and bake for 25 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.