This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Alpine Bar Brownies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Nestle Alpine white candy bar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 11 1/2 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add remaining dry ingredients.
- Cut candy bar into morsel size pieces (some larger) and add to mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan, and bake for 25 minutes.