Baby Ruth Brownies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package brownie mix
- 3 (2.1 ounce) bars Baby Ruth candy bars, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, then stir in chopped candy. Pour
into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; add egg and milk and
blend well. Drizzle cream cheese mixture over brownie batter and swirl with a knife
for a marbled look.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in
center comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely, then cut into bars with a wet knife.