This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Baby Ruth Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bite-size Baby Ruth candy bars, chopped
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add to egg mixture. Mix well.
- Add chopped Baby Ruth Candy bars. Drop by heaping teaspoonful on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 2 dozen.