Baby Ruth Crater Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped Baby Ruth candy bars
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixer bowl
until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Spread dough evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with Baby Ruth; press in lightly.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars