Baby Ruth Pie
- 18 chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups total)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 (2.1 ounce) Baby Ruth candy bars (or other favorite candy bars), finely chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Hot fudge or chocolate topping, in a jar or homemade, heated slightly in microwave,
if necessary, for drizzling.
- In a small bowl, mix together crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom of
9-inch pie plate; freeze 5 minutes.
- Combine ice cream, chopped candy and marshmallows in large bowl; spoon into prepared
crust. Freeze about 1 hour or until firm.
- Drizzle with fudge sauce before serving.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.