Baby Ruth Slices
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 (2.1 ounce) Baby Ruth candy bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter with the white and brown sugars until light and fluffy. Blend
in the eggs, mixing well. Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt to the egg mixture.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the chopped candy bars for the topping. Stir the remaining
candy into the flour mixture. Spread the batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle
the reserved candy on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack, then cut into squares.